Grandma Ryan's Sloppy Joes
I got the recipe at The Greasy Skillet Blog
* 1 lb. ground beef
* 1 cup chopped onion
* 1 cup chopped green pepper
* 1 tablespoon vinegar
* 1 teaspoon salt
* 1 tablespoon sugar
* 2 tablespoons mustard
* 1 cup ketchup
* 1/8 teaspoon ground cloves
1. In a large skillet, brown the beef and drain excess grease. Set aside.
2. Saute onions and green peppers until soft.
3. Add beef to the onions and green peppers.
4. Mix remaining ingredients together and add to the meat.
5. Cover and simmer for 30 minutes.
Tuesday, February 3, 2009
Posted by shweetpotato at Tuesday, February 03, 2009