HUBBY LOVED this one omgosh he raved over it and wanted to know how I made it. He is going to try to get the recipe out of me hehe, he likes to take my recipes and make them better to make me mad haha
Recipe here at Allrecipes
Chili Dog Casserole II
- 2 (15 ounce) cans chili with beans (I used a quart sized jar or homemade chili)
- 1 (16 ounce) package beef frankfurters
- 10 (8 inch) flour tortillas
- 1 (8 ounce) package Cheddar cheese, shredded
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C).
- Spread 1 can of chili and beans in the bottom of a 9x13 inch baking dish. Roll up franks inside tortillas and place in baking dish, seam side down, on top of chili and bean 'bed'. Top with remaining can of chili and beans, and sprinkle with cheese.
- Cover baking dish with aluminum foil, and bake at 425 degrees F (220 degrees C) for 30 minutes.