Chicken Noodle Stir Fry
Recipe found here
I used some frozen stir fry veggies and a can of drained baby corn, my chicken was precooked leftover chicken so I added it in to heat up a lil after I got the veggies done. Then added the ramen and soy sauce ( I didnt add the full amt of soy, it seemed like too much) I doubled the recipe but still didnt use all the soy for the un doubled recipe. I do think next time Ill make a little cornstarch/water mixture to give it the same style gravy as in the restaraunt
- 1 (3 ounce) package chicken flavored ramen noodles
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into strips
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 cup broccoli florets
- 1 cup cauliflowerets
- 1 cup sliced celery
- 1 cup coarsely chopped cabbage
- 2 medium carrots, thinly sliced
- 1 medium onion, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup fresh or canned bean sprouts
- 1/2 cup teriyaki or soy sauce
- Set aside seasoning packet from noodles. Cook noodles according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large skillet or wok, stir-fry chicken in oil for 5-6 minutes or until no longer pink. Add vegetables; stir-fry for 3-4 minutes or until crisp-tender.
- Drain noodles; add to the pan with contents of seasoning packet and the teriyaki sauce or Soy. Stir well. Serve immediately.