- FOR MEATBALLS
- 1-½ pound Ground Beef
- ¾ cups Oats
- 1 cup Milk
- 3 Tablespoons Very Finely Minced Onion
- 1-½ teaspoon Salt
- Plenty Of Ground Black Pepper, to taste
- FOR COOKING MEATBALLS
- 1 cup All-Purpose Flour (coating For Frozen Meatballs)
- Canola Oil
- FOR SAUCE
- 1 cup Ketchup
- 2 Tablespoons Sugar
- 3 Tablespoons Vinegar
- 2 Tablespoons Worcestershire
- 4 Tablespoons (to 6 Tablespoons) Onion
- 1 dash Tabasco
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Combine all meatball ingredients. Roll into medium-small balls and place on a cookie sheet. Place sheet in freezer for five minutes.
After 5 minutes, remove meatballs from freezer and immediately dredge in unseasoned flour.
Brown meatballs in canola oil until just brown. Place into a baking dish.
Combine all sauce ingredients. Pour over meatballs and bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes. Serve with egg noodles, mashed potatoes, or crusty French bread.
BBQ Meatballs from The Pioneer Woman