recipe found here
I put refried beans on top of my layers of tortillas, I also added some green chilis to the top
UPDATE : ICKKK mushy ... I didnt like this one dont try it lol, the flavor was good but the mush from the corn tortillas ruined it Eeeek
* 1 pound lean ground beef
* 1 (1 ounce) package taco seasoning mix
* 1 (14 ounce) can peeled and diced tomatoes with juice
* 10 (6 inch) corn tortillas
* 1 cup prepared salsa
* 1/2 cup shredded Colby cheese
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
2. In a large skillet over medium-high heat, brown the ground beef, and stir in the taco seasoning and tomatoes. Line a 9x13-inch baking dish with half the tortillas. Spoon the beef mixture into the dish, then top with the remaining tortillas. Spread salsa over the tortillas and sprinkle with the cheese.
3. Bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 20 to 30 minutes, or until cheese is melted and bubbly.
Thursday, March 26, 2009
Posted by shweetpotato at Thursday, March 26, 2009