Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Grandma Ryan's Sloppy Joes



Grandma Ryan's Sloppy Joes

I got the recipe at The Greasy Skillet Blog

Ingredients:

* 1 lb. ground beef
* 1 cup chopped onion
* 1 cup chopped green pepper
* 1 tablespoon vinegar
* 1 teaspoon salt
* 1 tablespoon sugar
* 2 tablespoons mustard
* 1 cup ketchup
* 1/8 teaspoon ground cloves

Directions:

1. In a large skillet, brown the beef and drain excess grease. Set aside.
2. Saute onions and green peppers until soft.
3. Add beef to the onions and green peppers.
4. Mix remaining ingredients together and add to the meat.
5. Cover and simmer for 30 minutes.
6. Enjoy!

1 comments:

muddywaters said...

I'm glad the recipe worked well for you and your family. I love this recipe, and I'll never return to Manwich.

Thanks for stopping by, and I'll return soon to browse some of your recipes.

take care,
muddywaters

Related Posts with Thumbnails