Gina Neely's Spicy Potato WedgesI didnt have parsley and I only had the parmesan in the can lol but still delicious
- 3 large russet potatoes, peeled and cut into 8 wedges
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 tablespoons seasoned salt
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 tablespoon freshly chopped parsley leaves
- 3 tablespoons grated Parmesan, plus more for garnish
Preheat oven to 450 degrees F.
In a large bowl, toss the potatoes with the melted butter, olive oil, seasoned salt, cayenne, parsley, and 3 tablespoons of the Parmesan.
Arrange in a single layer on 2 sheet trays. Bake until golden brown and crisp, about 45 minutes. Turn the potatoes halfway through the cooking with flat spatula.
Remove from oven and taste for seasoning. Add some kosher salt to taste and transfer to a serving platter. Garnish with more Parmesan and serve.