Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Monkey Bread





Oops someone stole a piece hehe.. Ok it was me :D
Omgosh how fun this was to make, I wish my kids were young again teehee..its SO yummy and easy too

Recipe From Southern Plate

Monkey Bread

2 Cans Flaky Layer Biscuits

1 stick margarine

1 Cup sugar

1 ½ Tablespoons cinnamon

Open biscuits and divide them among however many children are helping, placing them on a large plate. Have kids separate or tear each biscuit into two pieces. Roll each piece into a ball. Combine sugar and cinnamon and divide among zipper sealed bags, giving one bag to each child. Have them drop their dough balls inside and seal, then give it a good shake. Place coated dough into bundt pan. Once all dough is in pan, sprinkle 2-4 Tablespoons of cinnamon sugar mixture over top. Melt margarine and pour over top. Bake at 350 for thirty minutes. Let sit in pan for five to ten minutes before turning out onto plate.

3 comments:

Tina Butler said...

Umm I love Monkey Bread. It looks terrific. Send a piece over to Texas.

country cottage said...

Yummy, I still have never tried this. Going to the store today and I'm getting the stuff to make it. Thanks for sharing.
Cheri

Trish said...

Interesting....I just came across this recipe in a recipe book from a second hand store just just just today! And here it is on your blog which I found through another through another etc. See....one can find valuables when 'scrounging'

Related Posts with Thumbnails